1.01.2010

It's a new year, folks!

Well, Happy New Year!  Last night I really didn't do much - just the normal we've got babies routine.  We let the kids stay up till ten and then we watched a movie(Julie & Julia) and ate too much food.  As for the movie - it was pretty good.  I think it would have been really good if we could have left out the part about Julie and just heard about Julia.   And speaking of eating too much food...


Today Ashely came over to go over the workout routines she had given me and to help me learn the moves and stuff.  If you didn't know it Ashley is a personal trainer and after I saw the amazing transformation of one of her clients I yearned for her services.  But it wasn't until she called about doing some pictures that I thought of trading my photography for her expertise.  It has been really good.  She really knows what she's talking about and has told me what equipment to get, how to use it, and is helping me train for my races.   In this photo you can see my slobby body as I'm doing fake jump roping.  I guess most of us don't have the ceiling space for regular ropes so she had me use one pound hand weights instead.  You can see cute little Ashley on the right.  So, that was good.  She also had me get a ball and a band and showed me how many many things you can do with those two basic tools.  It was great.  I'm excited to know all that new stuff!

4 comments:

k.m. said...

ah yes, the "fake" jump rope interval! you're looking good girlfriend!!

Patria said...

i saw your pic on this post and thought "oh! megan looks so cute!" you look great!

i recently perused your moondoggie photo blog and am always amazed at your photos. you are not just sometimes good, but consistently incredible!

Anne said...

I've been reading your old blog and I am curious to know if you're still running in your "barefoot" shoes? I have knee issues too and am curious to know if those have been helping.

megan said...

Anne - I actually ended up not liking my vibrams AT ALL though I know a lot of people love them. They rubbed my feet so bad they would bleed which kid of defeats the purpose. My knees my have felt better but then my feet were screaming in pain. I just think good old feet are better. BUT there is like a foot of snow covering nearly everything outside and ice on everything else so I've suspended any barefoot activities outside for now. Though I try and stay barefoot inside throughout the day to keep my feet used to it.

click here to read why!

I'm a Mormon.

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails