1.19.2010

Megan does weddings...


Did you know that I love love love weddings?  Well, I do.  I love being a part of one of the biggest days of a couples lives.  During the day I love thinking back on the last ten years of my life and how happy they have been.  And I love all of the beautiful little details.  And my next give away has something to do with weddings and love.  Well, mostly love.  I'm going to announce what that is on February 1st so check back.

And in the mean time, if you know some one who is getting hitched - send them my way!  Also, check back because in a few days I am going to post about one of my favorite weddings ever that never got blogged about...

No comments:

click here to read why!

I'm a Mormon.

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails