1.03.2010

Crock Pot Craziness...

I am a Mormon and Mormons have a tradition of fasting for two meals the first Sunday of every month. The fasting has at least two purposes. First off, the money we would have spent on those two meals we give to those who are in need, and secondly, fasting puts you in a much more humble(albeit sometimes grumpy) state of mind and opens up your heart a lot more.


Anyhow, it's really hard to cook when you are hungry so I know I should try to find good crock pot meals that will not only be tasty but will require very little time in the kitchen. But I often find that the meals are uninspired, unhealthy, old fashioned or all three.  So a couple of weeks ago when I got this forward I was so so excited.

Mike passed along a forward that had a LONG list of crock pot recipes.  And remember how I said I don't like to cook with a lot of canned goods - especially cream of you name it's?   Well, these recipes are are actually pretty free of stuff like that and much more exciting than the standard fare.  Today we had a cranberry pork loin and it was amazing. I mean AMAZING(well, do I have been fasting all day so...)! So here's the link the long list of recipes(well over 300) that I got in that forward:

CROCK POT RECIPES!!!

No comments:

click here to read why!

I'm a Mormon.

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails