1.11.2010

Pass gas, not judgment...

Well hello, folks.  So, did I tell you I got a running buddy?  Just last week I was complaining to my sister saying it was hard to find a running buddy for someone like me because they:

A) have to be pretty committed - like want to run at least a few times a week together
B) They have to be able to run at least a couple of miles, and
C) This is the real kicker - run slow.

It's easy to find someone who has A and B or A and C but hard to find all of the above...until there was Callie.  Callie is just what I needed and already I am excited to go so I can gab gab gab and have a break from normal momhood.  And gab I do.  So thanks, Callie.


Also, Ashley has got me doing all sorts of great stuff.  And it totally seems to be working.  She has me doing 8 sets of different kinds of sit-ups every day that I work out.  And she came over and taught me how to do all of these great strength workouts at home with very little equipment as I mentioned before.  So, it's great.  And I'm happy.

Also, Mike sent along this funny lists of rules for runners.  And yes, the title was one of them.  You should check it out for a laugh...

Mark Remy's Rules to Run By at Runner's World

And for some fun I thought I'd share a good dose of reality for another laugh.  These are the images I look at as I'm working out...






And here is what I look like...




Go ahead and chuckle.  Till next time...

5 comments:

Katie said...

That's a great smile in the first picture! I always think I look funny in the pictures my kids take, so I always make exaggerated faces so that I have a reason to look funny :-P

courtneyb said...

I used to do Turbo jam videos and for those 30 minutes, I had convinced myself that my abbs actually looked like theirs.

On the running rules, I laughed out loud at stand still when your at a red light. and then the description of the marathon runner as a zombie!

Kevin Pratt said...

You're looking great, Meg. I can totally see a difference. Good work!

Chris and Jamie said...

I was thinking about you the other day. I am thinking about getting p90x and wondered if you would want to do it with me? Chris' whole family is doing it right now. I have to wait 2 more months till I wean Tuck and then I am committed. What do you say?

Lyns said...

I laughed so hard at this post! Great pictures. So like me. :) And I loved the runners rules. Fabulous.

click here to read why!

I'm a Mormon.

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails