First off, orchards are always one of my favorite places to shoot because of the symmetry of the rows, the lines that draw your eyes on forever, and the organic framing created by the trees themselves. As you can see here...
And we had such fun playing in the snow and in the trees...loved it. These girls were truly such dolls. So easy to capture them having a great time.
I took this first shot after I told the girls to turn around and see what their mom and dad were up to and when they turned back around I got to snap the cute smiles they had.
Can I tell you how much I love that image of having a kiss blown to me with such sweetness? Obviously I love it a lot since I'm using it on the right here to link to my photography site. This little gal was so funny. She reminded me of my second - so expressive and so much to say.
And here is her older sister who knew how to pose to the max - a little beautiful model...
And I love these - I love the door, I love the expressions, and I love the snow...
Don't you? So good job, my Texan friends, at being able to look so great in the chilly weather and deep snow!








1 comment:
Love the orchard pics. And I think my favorite is the girls with parents k-i-s-s-i-n-g in the background. They are smiling so naturally - love it!
Post a Comment