1.25.2010

We feed the birds.



And it makes us happy.  We save our crumbs and throw them out.  I figure they need it since it's winter and I think I miss the chickens.  Well, I know I do.  I am a bird person.  I  love little hopping and pecking and chirping.  I talk to any bird I might meet in a parking lot or on a run.  I whole-heartily believe they like what I have to say.  I guess I think I'm pretty good at it.    And the chickens totally satisfied my need to talk to birds.  I would go out usually once a day and open up the coop and talk "bird talk" to them.



I also enjoy conversing with cows, cats, dogs, horses, and any animal I might meet unless they are man eaters.  Though I might try and talk to them too if they are behind safety glass or on the other side of a large moat. 

No comments:

click here to read why!

I'm a Mormon.

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails