1.15.2010

A winner has been chosen...

Boy, this has all been so so exciting for me.  In the end I had nearly 200 possible winners.  So I put the names in a bowl and mixed em up.  I tried to pull a name out several times but got nervous that somehow I wasn't doing it right.  And I didn't want the stress of it on my shoulders so I asked my 8 year old to pull one out and the name he got was...

Courtney Brown

Congratulations Courtney!  I had to laugh when I saw it was you since you were making so much noise about wanting to win.  You must be living right...

And if you didn't win - don't worry!  I'm totally going to be doing another session giveaway soon.  It was exciting for me and I've got some fun ideas for contests swimming around in my brain.  Until then...

2 comments:

courtneyb said...

Oh my goodness! I knew I could out bribe everyone else. hahaha, just kidding. I am thrilled, I absolutely LOVE your work!!! I kind of feel guilty for accepting your talents for free.

Nanette said...

YEAH!! I LOVE that Courtney won!! Have fun you two, smile!

click here to read why!

I'm a Mormon.

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails