My little brother, who also happens to be one of my best friends, got engaged last week. He is going to marry the perfect girl for him, Alison. She is the perfect addition to our family and I can't wait to spend more time with her. Last night we went out to the dollar theater(Movies 8) together but had some time to kill beforehand so we hung in Weston's backyard. I love Provo, especially Provo in September.
p.s. Alison has THE most beautiful wedding ring ever. Weston got it at a shop in SLC that sells vintage jewelry. The guy said this ring was from the 1920's. I love it.
p.p.s. Mike and I both look really strange but I just think we should make an appearance on this blog every once in a while.






6 comments:
i do believe i recognize that backyard...
and i think you look great. and in shape, a fact for which i'm struggling not to hate you. ;)
Yes, you DO recognize that backyard. And Steph - I have three letters for you... HcG.
awwww - she is way cute. they are super cute together! and i love her ring - that IS the most beautiful ring! well done weston :)
love these, megan!
Congrats to both of them! I'm so happy for Weston, he definately found a great girl. I didn't know that the ring was antique, it makes me love it even more.
i'm so glad weston found someone so cool! her ring is beautiful.
is it weird to say that i think she looks like you, megan? maybe it's just the picture...? hmm...
Post a Comment