Today we went and visited Weston at Sundance where he works. And it was beautiful, and the leaves were starting to change, and it made my heart ache. Sundance has been one of my favorite places on earth for a long time now. When I was at BYU we'd drive up when we needed a break so we could smell the crisp air and listen to the wind blowing through the aspen trees. Then when Mike and I were first married we worked just above it at Aspen Grove and visited a little more than our pocketbook allowed. While we lived in faraway Texas, it was my Eden and I dreamed of returning to it someday. And now we are leaving. And the leaves are changing. It reminded me of the passage of time and that a season of change is upon my little family. I am excited but I will miss the summer we've had here. It will be a summer we'll never forget. That being said... here's Sundance.








4 comments:
LOVE the photos and the feeling they bring. Thanks for the teaching time and the inspiration!
cute shoes!
Megan,
I never changed your blog on my side bar and so I haven't remembered to check in with your adorable family. You are an amazing photographer, mother, wife, friend, sister, & teacher. I can't believe that you are moving. Why? We are in Oregon now and we love the Northwest. We hope you do too.
Kricket
Oh,
I forgot to mention how great you look. It looks like the Megan I roomed with in college (your body that is). Was it hard work? I'm proud of you.
Kricket
Post a Comment