9.28.2010

The Brown Family

The Browns are my old neighbors down in Springville.  Courtney and I talked pregnancy, kids, and running on nearly a daily basis while we lived there.  She was a godsend.  Courtney is a totally awesome runner/triathlete and her husband Ryan is a successful painter.  We took these shots at Ryan's art school/studio in Springville.  He had a white box for holding framed art and the kids ran in there and I thought it was the PERFECT place for some pictures.   And by the way, the Brown kids are FULL of energy and I LOVE kids full of energy in my pictures!


  

4 comments:

Tyan said...

love love love. This makes me want to fill my house with white boxes.

Lyns said...

Oh my goodness!!!! The Browns were my neighbors in Springville and I haven't talked to them since they moved to Italy a while back. What a beautiful family! Courtney - if you see this, look me up!!!! :)

Lyns said...

Wait Megan - Did you live in the same townhomes in Springville? Hmmmm . . . . . .

BTO said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE THE BOX IDEA!!!
Beautiful Pictures

click here to read why!

I'm a Mormon.

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails