9.17.2010

School-room Art.

Since our house(and yes, it's ours - she's accepted the offer) has a perfect room to use for school my wheels have been turning in how to make it THE most amazing school room ever.  I decided I needed some art to go on the walls and I wanted it to be in the colors of a vintage globe and to be themed appropriately for a school room.  I love the song, "Swinging on a Star" that Bing Crosby made famous all about how going to school will open up all sorts of good things.  Anyhow, I took the three main lines from the chorus and made three matching prints.

Aren't they adorable?  I'm going to print them 16x20 size and hang them up together.  I can't wait.  And if you too gotta have them, you can mosey on over to my etsy store and get yourself some - 8x10 size or 16x20.


p.s.  I also got this mid-century lounger at D.I. a couple days ago.  It will be perfect for reading books and just plain looking cute in the school room.  AND it matches my prints...

7 comments:

JaNae said...

congrats on the home! we'll miss you & your cute boys around here. Love the prints and chairs. Yet another good reason to homeschool- decorating the school room.

Patria said...

Megan! congrats, the front door does look dreamy- so glad that is your home! i am in love with these prints! i looked around in etsy, do you have a trio set with all three, or is the option to buy 3 separate? you are seriously genius.

megan said...

Pat, it's a trio set with all three. And thanks for the luv, gals.

Jamie said...

Congrats on the house! How exciting for you!

Adhis said...

Now, can we see photos of the rest of the house?

Jen said...

Yes! More photos of the house! And details!

Unknown said...

I can't believe you didn't call me and tell me they accepted your offer!!! I definately need some of those for my school room.

click here to read why!

I'm a Mormon.

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails