9.15.2010

Spokane.


Yesterday Mike and I put an offer in on a home we fell in love with in Spokane.  We haven't heard the final word back yet so I'm not going to get your hopes up or give too many details just yet.  We expect to hear tomorrow on that and then I'll post more about it.  In the mean time, just know that it would be a dream come true.  Till then... 

p.s.  This picture is the front door of the place.  Doesn't it already look like my house?

4 comments:

Kricket said...

Oh, I hope you get it! Good Luck! Hey I would love to see pictures of you and LindsAy if you took any while you were in California.

alison said...

ah! it looks beautiful. can't wait to hear more about it. good luck!

Unknown said...

I am SO SO SO excited for you.

Stephanie said...

um, it's been 4 more days and you haven't posted anything else. details! (unless it's bad news. then forget i asked.)

click here to read why!

I'm a Mormon.

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails