So, we moved. It wasn't a big move - just down the street really but it we're so glad we did. Our new place is bigger, newer, cuter, FENCED, and right next door to one of my best friends(here's her rad cooking blog). And this is our 12th place in ten years. Why do we move so often? I really don't know - there must be a part of us that likes it. It's a chance to purge, change, grow, and start anew. But mostly, it's just awful. Speaking of awful...
Here is a photo from the Midway 15k I ran in with some great friends. We left Friday night and made a girls trip out of it. Which means I have a really nice husband who let me leave during the thick of things with this move. The Wasatch Back is in three weeks and this race was kind of a prep for that. (BTW - will this baby weight ever go away? I want to enjoy my summer!) Anyhow, with me in the pic is Callie, who I mentioned above - and Sheree - whom I love as well. Like, seriously love. She ran really well and while she was going she was snapping pictures with her camera. So cute. My BFF Marisa was there too but I don't like the way I look in the picture with her. Isn't that terrible?
Happy June!


4 comments:
baby weight? I think you look great!
amen....baby weight??? You ARE looking good Megan! I swear it takes a few years though. I mean, you did two right in a row. Thats over two years just expanding.
Someday, you will get out of your head and see what we all see. You look awesome!
congrats on the run! yippee you didn't die, either :) you seriously do look like you have lost weight - well done.
and fun on the move! i like moving too - i keep trying to convince matt that we should move, but he wants to stay put for a bit longer. booo. anyway - post pics of the new place when you can!
Post a Comment