5.25.2010

Even Weird Homeschoolers Have Field Day...

I have to say that in elementary school field day was MY FAVORITE day of the year.  Snow cones(which I never had money for but usually bummed off of a friend), hot dirt, the 100 yard dash (which I often won), and no desks.  Memories like that make me wonder if homeschooling is a mean thing to do to my kids(only for a moment).  But this year we attended our first homeschooling field day and it was great.



I love my double the trouble babies.


And I was just snapping here - irresponsible photography - and caught this cute little hug.  Brothers gotta hug!  Elijah won first place overall for the sack race.  We're really hoping some day he can get a sack racing scholarship to one of the top schools in that sport. 


Meghie came with her darling kids since she is planning on homeschooling with K12 too...it was a good time.  And yes, Andrew and Flynn dominated the tug-of-war.


I love my K12 program.  I love the teachers, the programs, the free stuff, and the fact that I get to be with my boys so much.  I love them all immensely and they all make me so proud to call myself their mother.  I don't deserve them - really, I don't.  I love you, boys.

1 comment:

Anna Beal said...

Looks like you had some good weather. We're still waiting for that here :) Fun times!

click here to read why!

I'm a Mormon.

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails