Because of my tight schedule with the move - the Weeks and I had a very abbreviated session. I wish we could have spent more time together in their beautiful home with their beautiful kids but it just wasn't meant to be. Luckily, we had some great light and some cute kids which makes beautiful images...







3 comments:
Megan you are one in a million!!! I am so sad you are moving away because I love having you as a friend & think I could learn a ton from you. Thanks for being an inspiration to me during your time in our hood! I don't know how you did it, but you pulled off an amazing/quick session with great results for me and my family. I really can't get over how beautiful the pictures turned out!! Now the hard part will be deciding which ones to enlarge and where to put them. I think the grandmas are just going to die when they get some pics of the kids for Christmas. And thanks for giving me the CD too...I know that is worth a TON!
Jennica is very blessed! I hate that I procrastinated in asking you about a shoot. You are talented!
I will echo Jennica in saying I think I could learn a ton from you. I learned so much just from our short interactions!
Now, go bless Spokane!
Megan: I met you at FIND when you modeled for us. I love your work. So fresh and vivid. Hope your move is going as smoothly as possible : )
Post a Comment