Sometimes when you meet someone it's like a jolt of electricity goes through you and you immediately feel like you've always known them. Actually, I say sometimes, but it's only happened to me once and that was with Karen. I love Karen. She's sassy, funny, honest, and full of love. Both Karen and Carlos are the type of friends you hope you stay friends with through this life and the next. So of course we are sad to move but hopefully relationships like that are able to handle a little distance. We had them over for dinner and decided off the cuff to do some family pictures just down the street from where we live. I love pictures like that because everyone is so relaxed that we can often get some really beautiful shots. Which we did...







5 comments:
Oh wow- these are great!
And also,
I do not want you to move.
I'll second that.
I love these. Just gorgeous!
Beautiful family!!! Love the photos. I am so glad you can give them these before you leave.
Post a Comment