Thirty-two years ago the love of my life was born. I know it's a cliche' to say this but Michael is the best thing that ever happened to me. I keep retyping this sentence because I can't find the right way to say that I love him more than anything in the world. He is in a category all by himself when it comes to how I feel. No one will ever come close. He's kind, generous, unselfish, clever, tender-hearted, determined, hard-working, totally hot, a great dad, and the best friend I'll ever have. I have a feeling that this year is going to be his best yet and that he will continue to amaze me with his greatness.
Happy Birthday, my love.
p.s. Here's an old image from college with Elijah as a baby. I love this picture for several reasons - one of which is that my affection for him is clearly visible...
...on his neck.
4 comments:
you are so funny...love it!
What a great post! Yay for Mike and Megan!!
I was kind of confused by the sentence over the last picture, but then I finally saw the words underneath. Hee hee!!
So do you guys still give each other hickeys? I've only ever had a hickey when I was dating (not married), and I made SURE they were hidden! Just a few days ago I wondered if I would feel differently about 'displaying' them if I was married, lol.
Happy Birthday!
awesome, I'm sure he loved that you pointed that out!
Happy birthday to Mike...so funny that last picture :)
Post a Comment