Last week I bought myself one of these....
and today I got back my first roll of film...
Even though these are FAR from perfect - I'm addicted. Shooting with a manual focus, manual everything camera on a roll of film makes it so exciting. It's like a game to shoot a picture and hope that I did it right. To know I've got one chance to capture that moment correctly. It definitely ups the ante which totally reinvigorates me! So, definitely more to come...
p.s. See the color I just painted my front door? I love it.



5 comments:
megan! these pictures are incredible...it's the film factor- people who know what they're doing make these awesome creamy images like you've done here. you've got the gift. i also love your front door color.
Oh, Megan. :D
Yeah- don't ever buy a house in a neighborhood with an HOA.
Adhis - you need to walk on by and see if that door isn't ok when seen in context with the house... I think you'll see it's just fine! Really! Come on by!
I'm very impressed! You make me want to try film..they are pretty darn perfect if you ask me.
You guys don't like blue enough.
Post a Comment