I love to teach - it's partly why I homeschool and definitely why I get so excited when I get asked to teach at church. Our workshop is awesome and I love it - but I also know there is a need for some more personal - one on one - kind of training. So, I've decided to start giving photography lessons*. These lessons would be open for all sorts of folks. For teens just getting excited about photography, moms who want to take better photos of their kids, the budding professional photographer, or Grandma who has a great camera but no idea how to work it!
For those who want to know ALL the basics of digital photography there would be a three week session of 1.5 hour long courses. That would be the Starter Package. There are others though who would want classes that are more specific - those classes would basically be an hour and a half on any range of topics. Classes will be held in the evenings on a weekly basis at either my home or a predetermined location(for when we're shooting).
Additional classes can be added to suit the students needs - i.e. Photo-blogging, Child/Family photography, Starting a Photography Business, Photojournalism, Wedding Photography, . These classes start at 90 minutes but may need to be longer depending on the student's request.
Each 90 minute class would be $60 - the starter package would be a little more bang for your buck at $150. Enrollment would be pretty limited so if you're really anxious to do this soon - get on it and call me! For more information on how to enroll, contact me and we'll get you all set up!
*A digital SLR camera is required.


2 comments:
i love that you're doing these photo sessions- your images & skills, outlook on life and personality are an awesome combo for any client and friend.
ok, yes, a weston reunion would be very fun. remember the one when we were around 11 years old in utah? hmmmm.... 20 years later and nothing since. we would definitely take the trip off this island for such an event. what location? i'm thinking McCall- that dreamy place you posted about- that looked like a fun time!
I always think of calling you at the wrong time, like right now. But I need to take these classes from you. I need to learn how to take indoor photos. I'll talk to you more about it when I FINALLY call.
Post a Comment