Back in February I offered a free couples session and Dave and Jamie won it. It was fun to have them win since I have literally known Dave since kindergarten. And Jamie is THE perfect woman for him and anyone who knows them knows that they are one powerhouse of love and AFFECTION. Speaking of which - be forewarned that there may be some kissing in this post... We headed over to their neighborhood - Daybreak - and spent the evening wandering through it's prettiness.
These guys are seriously fun to be around - they are laughing all the time and totally clever! When they were first married and without television - by choice I believe - they would take turns reading to each other. I love it.
So thanks for the great time, guys! Wishing you many many more years of happiness!







6 comments:
So cute!!
Beautiful photos once again, Megan. Now I wish that I would have entered that contest. :)
awwww - those are seriously great pictures.
Those are two really good looking people! Thanks for that lovely photo session Megan! It was so much fun!
I got teary-eyed and I don't really even know them:)
Dave & Jamie!
I think the one where Jamie is looking in to the camera, laying in Dave (who has his eyes closed) is probably one of the sweetest pictures I have ever seen! So fun!
~Melissa Seager
Post a Comment