5.17.2010

Sometimes dandelions are quite dangerous...

One of my favorite parts of taking photos of kids is how unexpected they can be - how they can take things in a direction I would never have thought of.  I love it.  It makes me happy - and often - it makes me laugh - really HARD!  Last Saturday, that very thing happened.

It all started with a classic cute shot of blowing dandelions...


Take a deep breath...


And blow...


Oh no!  There was a miscalculation of how far away that dandelion was!


And a couple minutes later it was still a problem...


Ahh, kids.  They're awesome.

9 comments:

Holly said...

HAH, priceless!!!

CBG said...

Ha! That is awesome. I'd have to have all of those if I was the mom.

Kathy said...

ha ha ha! that is SOOO cute! i'm glad you got those shots of him freaking out - his parents will probably LOVE them! so funny!

Sarah said...

That was hilarious. Oh the look on his face!

Katie said...

That is SO cute!!

Unknown said...

So funny!

Murray Family said...

Megan, that turned out AWESOME!! I was laughing so hard. I'm so glad you captured all of it! And I love that last shot of him still freaking out. HAHA!! I'm so excited to see all the others :)

Emily

dee said...

Ya gotta love it. Curiosity got the best of him...

Adhis said...

That made me chuckle so much it hurt my incision. But it was worth it.

click here to read why!

I'm a Mormon.

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails