5.04.2010

Good Day, Sunshine

Last week it was so warm and beautiful.  It was spring in all it's glory.  Here you can see the bing cherry tree in our front yard.  In a couple months this tree will be brimming with cherries.  I can't wait.  Seriously, my excitement for summer hearkens back to elementary school days when all you could do was dream of the last day of school and the beginning of freedom.  Now I'm excited for camping, vacations, no school, but most especially...FRUIT!



Last family night we bought a frisby and headed over to the park to play.  It was so dreamy and fun.  If it's been a while since you've thrown a frisby - get out there and do it.  It's one of life simple pleasures.

 

I love Andrew's dancing here.  These are his classic moves.



My oldest is the greatest helper.  He fastens seat belts and helps watch the babies.  And he honestly never complains about it.  I want to tell him how great I think that is but I don't want him to know that complaining is an option.  Isn't that terrible?


And here's my baby.  He looks so tiny to me - I guess that's the way of the youngest.



Best buds.  Three and a half years apart and they still love to play.  They're so different and still so good together.


Summer, here we come!

4 comments:

RightHahn said...

We always have a frisbee and a kite in our trunk - cuz you just never know, right??

Our boys have about the same distance between them as your oldest two - too;) They really do so well together. We always tease them that Garron keeps them in line - and Mathias adds the adventure!

Anna Beal said...

Still waiting for some good weather here. I can't wait..even if I am prego and "limited".

m. said...

don't you have a picture JUST like that one of mike & asher with another one of your babies? or am i imagining it?

Carolyn Benik said...

I am in love with this post. Honestly, every image is inspiring. Love it, love it, love it!!

click here to read why!

I'm a Mormon.

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails