5.19.2010

I want to win this nesting box!

As of now my hens are nesting in a cardboard box.  I know it's ghetto but it works.  I didn't know what I might do until I saw this today...


Isn't it great?  It even has a fold down roost.  I think my 8 hens would love it...don't you?  So, I've entered the giveaway for it - so should you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi Megan,
You did win the Nest Box!
Congratulations.
Please e-mail the address you would like it shipped to.
Thanks,
Pam(sorry I left out part of my e-mail address on the other comment)
gacountrygirl75@gmail.com

Chicken Boys said...

Congrats on winning the nest box! They are great! I won one last fall, and I just had my first chickies hatch in it last week. I didn't enter this one cause I already won, so I figured it wouldn't be fair if I won again. I wanted others, like you to win! Pam is great. I love her blog. See ya round!
~Randy

click here to read why!

I'm a Mormon.

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails