2.25.2010

The Eight Irresistible Principles of Fun

Go and watch this. I believe I will go and watch this at least once a day for a week just to see if I can't have more fun.

The Eight Irresistible Principles of Fun

3 comments:

Erika said...

Oh Megan thank you so much! I so need this right now.

sarah savage said...

looove this! especially the first principle: stop hiding who you really are. man, recently i've been kicking myself thinking that people don't like who i am because i'm too loud, too opinionated, too much...
watching this made me realize, "you know what? people won't always like me. i can be a bit much. but i just have to be me because if i'm not true to myself, how can i be true to anything?" thanks for posting this. i'll join you in watching this daily for a week, too.

Katie said...

Do you know if she has this as text anywhere? I tried to make myself sit through it, but it was a no-go. I don't have that long of an attention span I guess ;-)

click here to read why!

I'm a Mormon.

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails