My last give-away was honestly so much fun and so I decided to do a giveaway every month for the rest of 2010. And since this month is February I am going to call this giveaway LOVE LOVE LOVE.
As you might have read, I am the mother of four boys. But before that I am the wife to what I feel is the greatest man on the face of the planet. You may not believe in soul mates but Michael is mine. He is my best friend and I am a better woman because of his love. This spring we will have been married for ten years and to celebrate we are going to have our pictures taken. Not family portraits - just us. And I think it's a marvelous idea. We haven't had a "session" done of just us since really our wedding day. And yet our love has grown exponentially since that time -we are so much more in love now than we were then. As I imagine most people are. And I also imagine none of you have had a session taken of just you are your husband or wife either.
So, to celebrate real lovers - guys and gals who have been together through thick and thin I am going to give away a "couples" session. And to win this giveaway tell me your love story. It could be a chronological story of how you met/fell in love. Or you could tell me about how you show love for one another. Either way, make it good and it wouldn't hurt to include an engagement/wedding photo either. AND include WHERE you want your session to take place. Make it somewhere with meaning to your relationship and tell me what that meaning is. Make sure to link back to this blog and to come and comment on this post so I know you are entering. I will choose the story that enchants me the most(with a lot of weight placed on the location you want) and will announce a winner on Valentine's Day.
Here is a little something for your viewing pleasure...


7 comments:
"As I imagine most people are."
*snort*
No, actually I look forward to reading all the stories -- it will give me some hope that there really is love in the world!
Because I'm in Texas, would want you to photograph us in DC, and just got married (i.e. two recent *couples* sessions) I'm not going to enter your giveaway (boo for me). But, just a few days ago I blogged about how my husband and I met, what timing.
Great great giveway. I'll have to bookmark this so I can read everybodies entries!
I didn't think I could enter after already scoring the last one.
Megan! It's Katie from AG art shack. HI Being a fellow Photogy... I don't get many pictures of the two of us :) I'm sure you know how that goes, I would love to enter for a session. Sounds like so much fun. We live in the Sacramento area, but are in the SLC area often :) One of Brian's and mine first dates was up at Sundance and Park City. I think it would be so much fun to go and take pictures there.... we had our first official date 5 years ago on the 5th of Feb. and will celebrate our 4th anniversary this summer. It's amazing how fast time flies, but I'm sure you know that too.
Megan, I finally wrote a blog post about why you should take a picture of Dave and I. Hopefully I'm not too late!!
daveandjamiesmith.blogspot.com
Jamie - since you are the only one that wrote an actual blog post about it - you win! Call me and we'll set up a time/day for the session!
Post a Comment