Here's an summer wedding from a couple years ago in Texas. I never blogged about it and thought I'd share it since love is in the air. Such a beautiful couple with a perfectly pretty southern wedding.

Kellye and Sean were married in the warm month of June so they opted for an evening sealing time at the Houston Temple. We did some pictures before they went in and then drove up to her parent's beautiful home in Tyler, Texas for a garden reception the next evening.
I like weddings set up like this because we get to spend so much more time together - really enjoying all the beautiful little moments.
Don't you love her soft colors? And gotta love those beautiful southern belle's...
Kellye is the third sister from this family whose wedding I've had the privilege to be the photographer at. Truly, they host such lovely weddings.
And I looooooove her veil, don't you?
I'm glad I got to post these to relive that beautiful weekend again! AND a little birdie told me that this K&S are getting ready to be parents! Congrats, guys!












2 comments:
LOVE. I want to get married again, just so I can see your pretty pictures again. :)
With that over-lay, her dress reminds me of yours...and YES, her veil is beautiful...
Post a Comment