12.06.2010

Best Gig Ever.

You may not know this but ever since college I've had a dream that someday I'd get Jonathan Canlas to take my family portraits.  He's amazing, shoots on film, and his work has inspired me ever since I was first starting out in photography.  And still he and his work continue to push me to get better.  And now, ten years later I can tell you that literally a week before we moved my dream finally came true.   Here are some of my favorites... though I hate narrowing it down but I didn't want to bore you with endless images of my family... just slightly endless images of my family to follow.


So, in the end, if Jonathan Canlas ever asks you if you and your family would be available to model for his FIND workshop - say YES!  Or just go book a session with this guy!

6 comments:

alison said...

these are amazing! you look so beautifullllll

Chris and Jamie said...

Man Megan, your looking hot. You just gave me some major motivation. After having Tuck just turn one and still having 25 lbs to lose I needed it. Thanks.

Kricket said...

Such great pictures. Megan, you look amazing. I was following your weight loss blog but I would love to hear about your journey.

RightHahn said...

You guys look great!!!! That's awesome that you got to have one of your favorite photographers take your photos:)

Tyan said...

AMAZINGNESS!!! They are perfection. You look super hot!! I love them.

Tay and Teigan said...

These area perfect. I LOVE Jonathan Canlas and your family is beautiful. I have enjoyed reading through your blog . . . you are so talented! I love your photography.

click here to read why!

I'm a Mormon.

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails