4.29.2010
A Modern Giveaway!
A few weeks ago I launched my newest idea - Modern Verses and I have to tell you that it has been a blast. I love the words of the scriptures and I love making them into something visual. And I love my little etsy shop. I have always dreamed of having a store of my own and it makes me feel like I sort of do. Anyhow, since that time I've added a few designs that I thought I'd share some of my favorites with you!
I love these. They are all so happy and bright. They make me dream of summer.
I also did a trio with children's hymns:
I really have so much fun designing new prints. I lay in bed at night dreaming of new ones all the time. I'm getting a little obsessed! I also love packaging them up for shipping - they look so pretty! And did you know you can get them in 16 x 20 size now? Those are BEAUTIFUL! And since I've got things launched I decided it was time to have a giveaway!
Go to my store and pick your favorite print(the one you'd like to win). Then share it on facebook or your blog - you receive an entry for each time you share. You'll also receive another entry for being a fan of Modern Verses on facebook! Just make sure you link back to my store on your blog and then come and comment and let me know which ones you did! On May 5th I will announce a winner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Hey megan, just found you through etsy and I absolutely adore you inspirational prints and will be purchasing some in the near future, so great@!!!
Megan! Those are SO cool!!! I've been wanting something similar to this with names of Christ...I love 'em.
I love all of these, love that you will ship to Japan and cannot wait for the 8 X 10's that Rick will bring home from Texas. Thanks!
you are seriously the most creative person i have ever known. and it's not like i'm just seeing these for the first time, but i am in awe of all the new designs. and i love that you can just GO with an idea and not freak out about all the little details and end up abandoning the idea because it's "too hard" (my problem). you inspire me.
I love "be of good cheer" the colors are perfect for my girls room!
You are amazing. I can't believe all that you do it is crazy. Will you e-mail me your new e-mail address and physical address too. I need to come by and pick up that cradle soon. Thanks!
Sorry my e-mail address should be the same but just in case
barnumgk@gmail.com
Post a Comment