3.25.2010

The Vuissa Family

This session was honestly one of my favorite sessions ever.    Christian is a brilliant filmmaker that I know from my film school days at BYU and he has a beautiful wife and the most adorable children.  The Vuissa's were moving out of their home three days after we shot this - to Europe!  So just about everything they own was out and we just had the beautiful palette of bright windows, wood floors & white walls.  It was a dream come true for me.  So hold onto your hats, I'm gonna share a lot of images!

When I first got to their home their oldest was rockin out on her ipod and I grabbed this shot.  I just love it.

And she has some of the cutest wallpaper on her wall, don't you think?


And I love these little guys.  Those were their chairs and they were very happy that we took pictures in them.  I was too!


I loved this shot too. It took a while to get a smile out of sister but it was worth it!



We still had music, and if you've got music, you've gotta dance!


Now, all children have beautiful skin but these guys just G-L-O-W-E-D.  Must be all that raw milk they drink!


I loved this little moment.  I love how happy Dad looks and the mischievous look on the little guys face.


The whole gang.


Then we headed to the bed.  And who doesn't love jumping on the bed?


And wise mom and dad gave out some lollipops to make happy children.




How about more of that milky skin?  I love these.  Isn't she beautiful?



Ok, just a few more...

I never tire of family shots on the bed.  It's such a real moment and always so pretty.



I love those soft colors.




And lastly, something to make you smile.

4 comments:

m. said...

oh, those sweet vuissa babies. i love how much they look alike. & what a babe kirsten still is! beautiful pictures.

Emily said...

Thanks for sharing these! I haven't seen Christian in about 11 years so it's awesome to see these great pictures of his family! You are truly talented!

Jennica said...

This is a GREAT session!!! You captured them beautifully. =)

Maria Petrova said...

I love my Vuissas, and I love these pics!!!

click here to read why!

I'm a Mormon.

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails