3.10.2010

Where have I been?

I know, I've been VERY remiss when it comes to posting on here.  But I have good reasons.  First off, I was getting ready for the Joyography Workshop which went AWESOME!  We had so much fun and everyone learned a ton - I'm so proud of them.  I'll post about that later.    And I've also been finishing up my website.  Websites are hard work!  But it's finally done and I'm glad.




There are still a few kinks to work out so if it doesn't show up give it a day or two and I promise it'll be there!



2 comments:

Jennica said...

Your work has that Jinky feel and that is the BIGGEST compliment I can give!

megan said...

Wow - thanks Jennica! Who doesn't want to hear that!?

click here to read why!

I'm a Mormon.

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails