12.30.2009

I'm a little new here...

I like change.  A lot.  Like in order to keep myself interested at home I must rearrange the furniture at least once every couple months.  So it was time for me to start a new blog.  And here it is.  I am getting rid of all of my miscellaneous blogs and merging them all together on this site.  This blog will be about my photography, my homeschooling, my running, and most importantly my family.  So welcome.  And hopefully we'll see you around...

19 comments:

jakeandjessicafillmore said...

I will be the first to comment on your new blog- hurray! We look forward to following it. PS we want to win a photo session!
Jessica Fillmore

Katie said...

Woot, I'm glad you're not quitting blogging! Are you still photography partners with Marisa?
I am a fan on facebook, a follower here, AND I'm leaving a comment (plus I 'shared' your Facebook page), so give me 3 entries :-)

pjwog said...

Hey megan, looks good so far. As far as your running, are you training for something? Love your photography. Hope you are having a great day. Oh yeah in case you don't recognize my user id it's Paula Jensen.

Nanette said...

I LOVE your consolidation solution! It is inspiring to observe your passionate life! So, here's to many more happy blog entries!

sara said...

Katie shared your page with me! I'd love to see some of your work. I'm always looking for a good family photographer! We have a new baby and need new photos. I'd love to win a shoot!

Erika said...

I love reading your blogs. I'm glad your going to keep doing it.

sarah savage said...

wow. merging everything together, eh? that will probably save you lots of time. well i look forward to reading this one. and i would love to win the shoot, cuz chris and i want to do some family portraits. yay!

courtneyb said...

here's my comment.


universe, bring me a free session

courtneyb said...

follower

courtneyb said...

facebook fan

megan said...

Paula - I am training for a few things - first to get rid of all my chubbiness from pregnancy. Then I want to do the Provo City Half and then this summer I am signed up for The Wasatch Back. And that's as far as I've gotten...

Nora Mair said...

That picture of you and your hubby is priceless. I love it.

Nunc Dimmits said...

Can't wait to see all of your amazing talents displayed! (This is Stacy by the way, not sure why it says David) Hilarious!

Canadian Willy said...

Megan, sounds fun. I did the Provo Half before I got preggo with my last one, Brody. I am thinking of doing it this summer as well, don't know about the Wasatch back though, I've heard it's awesome, but not good if you are still nursing... one day I will do it. Excited to hear how it all goes!

Canadian Willy said...

last comment was Paula not Will, i'm sure you figured it out...

Nicole said...

happy new year megan!!!

jeremyandleslie said...

I am a fan on facebook

katieo said...

I LOVE the new look.

I love it so much I might just copy it. Except the "MeganKnorpp" part.
Well, copy may be the wrong word...more like STEAL. ;)

Jamie said...

I would love to have a photography session! You are such a talented photographer.

click here to read why!

I'm a Mormon.

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails