4.04.2012

Drinking Pickle Juice.

I'm so grateful for conference.  It comes so quickly now that I'm older and it's a good thing because it brings with it the gift of renewing and recharging my spiritual self.  There are so many memorable quotes from the weekend but of course, Elder Holland's remarks on envy where apt for any of us.  So, I made a little sign to hang and remind me of them.
The amazing talk can be found here.

Also, I'm looking into resurrecting my etsy shop.  I just need to bet to printing on my own instead of where I used to print.  Any thoughts?  Worth the investment?  (I'm obviously fishing for support for my ego.)




2 comments:

Kricket said...

Yes, Please find a place to print. I have been checking your etsy shop and they haven't been there. Let me know when/if you are because I need at least one.

Anonymous said...

I went to buy one today... didn't realize there were none for sale. :(

click here to read why!

I'm a Mormon.

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails