12.13.2011

Frost Feathers

 Last October(2010) when we moved here I saw some of the most beautiful weather I have ever seen.  I thought then that it was normal and that once we settled or even the next season I'd photograph it.  But it seems that no two seasons are exactly alike here and I missed it.  So this week when everything got layered with frost for several days in a row I decided not to miss it and to take my camera out there.

So today I hopped in the car and headed up to the top of the hill I live on to capture how magical the frost is...

 And here is a look at where I get to go running.  The hill I live on is a beast(for me) and even though I live over half way up it, it takes another 3/4 of a mile to get to the top.  But the top is mostly flat and surrounds me with rolling fields of green in spring, gold and yellow in the summer, and blankets of white though the fall and winter.  All while giving me views of Mount Spokane and the surrounding mountains

4 comments:

Nanette said...

Beautiful!! God is SUCH a master decorator!!

Nicole said...

wow! gorgeous! thanks for sharing :)

Eb said...

Oh lovely. Wonderful photo's

Pearl said...

These are beautiful pictures!

click here to read why!

I'm a Mormon.

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails