On December 3rd, 2010 my little brother Weston tied the knot with Alison Rasmussen. He is the youngest and last one in the family to get married - as is Alison in hers - which meant that it was a really meaningful and really fun wedding and reception. And since it's my own brother's wedding I couldn't help but take a MILLION pictures which means that choosing my favs for this post was near impossible. So, this is going to be a long long post. Here goes...

Seriously guys, it was the happiest, funnest, best wedding I've ever been to. And I'm so glad I got to take pictures of it! A special thanks goes out to Marisa for coming and taking all of the shots that I wanted to be in. Marisa is an amazing friend and photographer. She's got a workshop for beginning photography in a couple of weeks. You should check it out!










































3 comments:
oh Megan, these are all beautiful photos, every last one of them. What a special occasion! Congratulations to the beautiful couple! What fun!!
i seriously can't get enough of these! these are awesome megan! thank you thank you thank you a million times over.
How lovely!! They look beautiful together:) Well done...
Post a Comment