7.23.2010

Sarah & Tyler's Wedding

I love taking pictures of super happy people - especially super happy people in love so this wedding was wonderful.  Sarah is a photographer in Boise and she's full of spunk.  It was really fun to work with her and her understanding of light and posing.   After the temple we met up later in the evening for that perfect hour of light before the sun goes down - it made for some beautiful photography.


4 comments:

Adhis said...

These photos are beautiful!

Tyan said...

Oh my goodness. Beautiful-ness. You are amazing, I am so in love with every single one of these.

Kathy said...

wow - you are super talented, megan. these pictures are all gorgeous. and i LOVE her dress. wow.

megan said...

Thanks guys - it's easy with such a goodlooking, happy couple!

click here to read why!

I'm a Mormon.

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails